Happy New Year!


All the best to you in 2008!

...I guess I've been a bad blogger. I took the month of December and the first week of January OFF! I am back and ready to shoot with my new Nikon D300 and Canon 5D. I love both of the camera's for different reasons:

Nikon D300 - low light (and I mean just a hint of light) ability. The D300 allows you to have a session with the least amount of light. While still getting great shots at noon on the beach!

Canon 5D - so easy to use, great auto focus and super warm colors! Both of the images below were taken with the 5D.

We now are also the proud owners of: Guitar Hero III for PS2. It is a fun game for the whole family and the music rocks! One of the songs we all like to play is Journey's "Don't Stop Believing"!


I am so excited about the upcoming year...can't wait to meet you and help create memories for you and your family!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hi Ann! Found your blog through the link at Pink Ink and just wanted to say hello & that I love your clean, classic style of photography! I have 3 boys so I heard my fair share of Guitar Hero over the holiday break as well.....oh my did I ever!! Thanks for the inspiration to take a pic of them playing it.